Friday, April 15, 2005

Please forgive the typos!

Today's Camille Paglia post (hopefully just below this one!) has been posted with the help of the w.bloggar software, because for the last 24 hours or so I have been having Blogger problems. While I can access Blogger and even create posts, it won't post or publish them. What's up with that?

The w.bloggar application can post to Blogger, but I can't do any editing once the post is inside Blogger (as Blogger won't post or publish changes or new messages!). It's frustrating, and it is driving my inner perfectionist crazy. So, while I figure out why cutting and pasting Word documents doesn't work perfectly in w.bloggar (it omitted some apostrophes and quotation marks... and changed the font by itself), please bear with me and kindly overlook any typographical mistakes.

Thank you.

Search:
Keywords:
Amazon Logo
Google
Technorati search
Blogarama - The Blog Directory