Thursday, May 12, 2005

Why is it that...

... when we professors don't show up for class the students start clamoring to be taught? Are they just being contrary? Is it human nature or some particularly annoying trait of late adolescence? I sure don't know what it is -- all I know is that when I called in sick today for the fourth time this week, the department secretary regaled me with tales of woe from all the students who had been by the department suddenly worried about their final presentations. Oh please. I just told her to tell them to take the extra time to prepare and just be ready for next class (and darn it, just leave me the hell alone). Okay, that last part I didn't actually say. But I wanted to.

Search:
Keywords:
Amazon Logo
Google
Technorati search
Blogarama - The Blog Directory